Call for Enlistment in Consultant Roster
Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt. Ltd (CTRaDe) a multi-sectoral company, offers the best expertise, excellence and scalable services in multi-thematic areas. CTRaDe was established at the Company Registrar’s Office in Kathmandu by a group of professionals having extensive experiences and proven skills and knowledge on various contemporary issues of development. It strives to develop effective leadership of organizations and institutions as well as individuals for desired outcome.
Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt.Ltd. (CTRaDe) calls for the Expression of Interest from diverse professionals to update its roster for consultancy assignments, training delivery, toolkit development, research (situation analysis, market surveys/analysis, baseline/end line survey and impact assessment/ longitudinal studies), policy review and strategic planning and so on in below mentioned areas.
Area of Expertise:
- Nutrition/ Maternal and Child Health/WASH
- Early Child Care Development, Quality education, Inclusive education
- Child Protection, Gender Based Violence and Trafficking in Person
- Sexual and Reproductive Health,
- GESI/ sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI)
- Case Management
- Gender Responsive Budgeting
- Mental Health and Public Health/ Psychosocial counselor/Psychologist
- Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
- Entrepreneurship/Livelihood &Agriculture/ microfinance
- Democracy and Human Right/Transitional Justice/social mobilization
- Youth Leadership
- Peace Building & Conflict Management
- Statistician /Economist/ Financial Expert/Tax and revenue
- Information Technology and Behavioral Change Communication
- Lobby and Advocacy
- Governance and Organizational Development
- Private sector engagement and Business Development
- Renewable Energy/ Climate Change and Adaptation/ Ecologist
- DRR /DRM / Bio Engineering
- Copy Editor/Translator/Proof Editor, Documentary Production
- Corporate/Business Communication
Qualification and Experience
Education: At least Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the area of expertise.
Professional experience: A minimum of five years of experience in a relevant position with training proven facilitation skill. Candidates with prior experience of consultancy services in above areas will be preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter expressing your interest in one or more area of expertise mentioned above .Anyone with relevant experience can approach for roster.