Facebook Page: . https://www.facebook.com/ctradepvtltdnepal
Website : www.ctradenepal.com
REPORT WRITING SKILLS FOR DONOR FUNDED PROJECTS
As a development practitioner, one will often be asked to create reports and present their findings. These reports consequently, serve as a means to inform the donor of the activities that have been undertaken over a certain period of time. Understanding that report writing is crucial in all projects and programs, this course is designed to equip development practitioners with skills that will ensure that their reports are clear, consistent and engaging to the donor.
2. Course Description and Objectives
The course is designed to help participants
- Understand and choose methods of data collection.
- Develop skills on data analysis
- Organize the structure of the report
- Clearly and effective use of language skills
3. Course Participants
The course is intended for;
The training is suitable for development practitioners, program managers, project officers/advisors, and their assistants from NGOs, CBOs, and individuals interested in working in the development sector.
- Course Content
The training will cover the following main topics;
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Importance of good reports
- Types of reports
- Report Writing Preparation
- What data you should have before writing the report
- Establishing the context of the report
- Understanding the donors and their requirements
- Planning the report
- Analysis of information to represented in the report
- Designing the layout of the report
- Organizing and grouping information to be reflected in the report
- Writing the report
- Using appropriate language skills
- Using consistent and effective format to present your report
- Using titles, headings and subheadings
- Ensuring professional presentation of your report
- Using illustrations in your report
- Writing an executive summary
- Writing a Case Study
- Reviewing the report
- Ensuring that the report reflects accurate information
- Correcting mistakes made when writing the report
- Adding final touches to the report before sending to the donor
- Training Methodology
The training will be delivered by competent and well experienced facilitators/ instructors in corporate sector from the Coalition for Training Research and Development PVT.LTD. Emphasis is on Practical skills,discussion & interaction with the use of templates, examples and practical tools will be supplemented with Knowledge Transfer Activities/ Exercises that each participant will develop and implement in their work. Only 20 participants will be admitted for the training to ensure quality time utilization for each participant.
- Course Venue and Modality of Payments
The course will be conducted on zoom application. Fee for the course is 6000 per participants to cover course fee, training materials. Payments may be in cheque or cash directly deposited to Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt. Ltd Account No 013010020000132. We also conduct trainings on other pertinent social protection issues, business development, project management in demand basis and can conduct project work for colleges and students.
- Course information
This is 4 Days (3 Hours Daily) packaged course that CTRaDe delivers virtually, inhouse and outdoor in client’s premises. To discuss your individual needs, email at email@example.com or call us on 9841996660 or 9851011092 .Booking terms and conditions will be as above.
Course copy right: Coalition for Training Research and Development Pvt Ltd ,2020